Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Beginning?

For a long time now I have thought about packing up and moving to Texas. My dad and his family live down there. Everytime I think about it I just get this feeling that I am supposed to be there. I am scared though. Scared to move and be alone, be without my best friends that I have had pretty close to my whole life. I am scared to move my kids away from their families and friends. Scared that things won't work out and that I will have to come crawling back home with my tail between my legs. Things here are not going so great for us. I can't find a good job we are living in too small of an apartment for the 4 of us. I just can't seem to get back up after my long trip down to the bottom.
Texas would be fun, it would be awesome to be close to my dad and rebuild that relationship. Close to family that I only get to see every few years if that. I am not sure what I am meant to do. How do you get past that scared stiff feeling and just pack up and do what you feel you are meant to do? Those of you who do it have my applause cause when it comes down to it....I just don't think that I can!

No comments: