Thursday, September 25, 2008

Forgive and Forget.

As most of you know I have started going back to school. One of my classes is my speech class, which is an 8 week course. I am in week 5 and I have been kicking butt. Getting A's and doing really really well. Then today I realized I had a date wrong and I missed the deadline for 2 assignments! :( I am so very disappointed in myself. That is 40 points I have missed, 50 total. So now no matter how hard I keep trying I will not get the A I was so sure I was going to get. I still plan on doing my best but am very disappointed that I messed up so big. I guess I have to forgive myself and just keep moving forward and try not to forget so often anymore.
A. Berry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aubs...talk to your prof...they can be ok he might just count off for them being late if you explain exactly like you just did.
steff