Friday, April 3, 2009


As a little girl I was completely infatuated with the band New Kids on the Block. I loved them. I had music and posters and shirts and games and dolls and well you get the idea. :) Last year they announced their reunion tour! I was so excited. I even downloaded some of their new stuff to my computer. Last night they were in my little town on the river. And I got given the opportunity to go. I was so excited!
They put on an awesome show! They sang alot of their old stuff, which was fabulous, and even some of their new stuff which I really like too! The men were outnumbered about 100 to 1 I bet. Alot of the girls dressed up in their best 80's gear with the crimped hair, blue eyeshadow, side pony's, leggings, jelly bracelets. Yep I saw it all.
The 5 had all of us on our feet screaming and yelling most of the night. My throat still hurts just a little bit. We sang along and yelled at the band how much we loved them, I was all about Joey and told him so last night from my seat. :)
Danny, Donnie, Jordan, Jon & Joe, you guys are amazing and I will come to another concert of yours if you come back somewhere near my small bend in the river. Thanks for the great time! I kindof wish I was the lucky lady in the front row who landed a long smooch from Donnie himself, I probably would have fainted. :D
Thanks guys for making the night so much fun. And to the girls who I went with, thanks for letting me tag along. It was the Best night ever! And I think one of the best concerts I have ever seen. So much energy!
Well that is all I have to say for now. Thanks for reading!
A.Berry

Here is a pic of Joey, just cause he is soo nice to look at!

No comments: