Thursday, June 24, 2010

I’m Goin’ on a Boat!

I know the last few days I got all umm…I don't know sad like I guess. I guess I am just trying to work through things in my own way and when I put them down on paper, or screen rather, They're not swimming around in my head anymore and I feel a little bit better. JSo sorry for being such a Debby Downer.     

    I read a few blogs, I have my favorites, their buttons are over there on the left. You should check them out because well they're AWESOME! I can only dream of being as amazing a writer as they are. I know my following isn't too big, hell I don't think I've ever even had a comment. So come on all you lurkers, I know you're there, comment say something! Anything! Ok, well please don't tell me I suck because that would make me a little sad.

    I am going to my first blogging conference in March! I am so excited I'll be on a BOAT people! On the OCEAN! I'll be leaving the COUNTRY for the first time in my whole life! This is HUGE! I am trying to recruit some girlfriends to go with me cause how cool would that be, a week at sea no kids just friends hanging out. I CAN'T WAIT! Oh and it's with Aunt Becky and she's kindof like a celebrity so I am a little nervous about that. It leaves me wondering who else will be there, what will I learn, I would love to write more than I do but am struggling at the what to write about thing so hopefully I will learn about that. Maybe I will learn absolutely nothing and just have a blast in the Caribbean with my friends and Aunt Becky and make some new friends that I can stalk on the internet. J

    So I don't have a whole lot to say today other than I am very bored and feeling very random and still stuck without a car. It pretty much sucks a whole lot. L Hopefully I will be mobile again soon and then I will do more fun things with the kids and not feel like such a bum.

Have a great day!

No comments: